PWM Mandemakers was founded in 1999 by Meeuwis Mandemakers and is situated in Gameren. Quality is our strength, what is already assured in an early stage. We select the plants at several growers and we apply the finishing touch by ourself.

When the plants are ready for selling, we bring them to the attention of our customers. Personal contact is one of the most important factors, which results in a shipping ratio of 80% by ourself. The other 20% will be delivered by transport shipping.

Last 7 years, we specialised in taxus, buxux, acers and big hedge plants. You are able to see that in our assortment.

Curious about what we can do for you? Please contact us via the contact page on our website.